i have a ticket if anyone wants to buy it for original price of 40 dollars one of my buddies cant make it...just post a comment if interested and i could meet u somewhere
i have a ticket if anyone wants to buy it for original price of 40 dollars one of my buddies cant make it...just post a comment if interested and i could meet u somewhere
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
never mind i finally got my brother to agree to go
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
See ya there.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
should be an awesomely bad concert
three shitty bands
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">should be an awesomely bad concert
three shitty bands</div></div>
This coming from a Mastodon fan?
hah.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Mastadon owns anything they could produce by far.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Sounds like a good time, wish I could be there.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks